Mailing Lists are a great way to allow users to communicate with a number of different individuals via a single email address. Individuals that sign up to receive messages from the mailing lists are called subscribers.
Follow these steps to add user’s in subscriber mailing list.
- Log in to Enterprise Email as the domain administrator.
- Expand the Domain Settings and Mailing Lists folders.
- Click Mailing Lists in the navigation pane.
- Select the Mailing list name
- Click on Subscribers tab. Add the list of subscribers to this mailing list will load in the content pane.
- Click New.
- In the Email Address field, type the subscriber email address one per line.
- Once all addresses have been added, click Save.